Saturday, March 24, 2007

Roommate strikes again!

Ok, so a month or 2 ago I posted a video of my roommate using my computer and was talking about how he keeps using my stuff, taking things and leaving it in his room; basically not understanding the concept of sharing (receive AND give).

So about 2 weeks ago I came back from work and was going to check my downloads to see if they had finished. Going into my folder, the top 3 downloads had weird names of "slkjfkljfdjfdsjfkslfdsffd.wmv", I thought maybe I had a virus or somehow I had downloaded something along with my original download. The only way to find out what it is was to open it.

The media player loaded and after about 10 seconds I was greeted with a disgusting image; one guy sucking another one off! I closed the player and instantly thought, roommates been using my shit again but just to be sure I would check the internet history. The history turned out to be clear but then I dug deeper and opened the temp internet files; lo and behold, there it was. Scrolling down, the only website I saw was "buffgayboys.com" and the time was 13:00 onwards. I was fuming at this point, so I told him to never use my computer again and never to enter my room ever again.

I haven't really seen him or heard of him since; he sits quietly in his room I suspect. Problem is the bastard still owes me money, so I have to keep asking him for it. But Today when I came home, I found a little note on stove from Grant reading:

"Look Patrick,

this kitchen need a clean, not just the work surfaces but the fridge, floor and oven to.

Your not living by yourself! So show some respect and leave the kitchen clean + tidy. Alright!"

Now I don't have a problem with cleaning things up but seriously who writes a stupid note like that? And the arrogant tone he's trying to put on "Look Patrick" and "Alright!", all you have to do is ask, problem is he doesn't know how to ask. I laughed when I read "so show some respect..", what the fuck does he know about respect? He uses all my crap without asking me, this guy is a complete dumbass. So I turned the paper over and began my reply:

"Dear Grant,

Perhaps you should learn the meaning of 'respect' before you start preaching it i.e. going in my room day after day, using my computer, taking my weights, taking my dvd player etc. ASK BEFORE YOU TAKE SOMEONE ELSE'S SHIT!

I cleaned the kitchen, now will you pay the bills?

Regards,
Patrick


P.S. You got this piece of paper from my room, didn't you?"

I have yet to hear from him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't the "women" suppose to clean the kitchen...huh Grant huh?

Anonymous said...

Hi, i just want to say hello to the community