Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Roomy who Uses my Shit!

Alright let me put some background to it. I was looking for an apartment and so I went online to find a roommate and there were all these difficulties and basically I wanted to move in early so I had to pay his part of the deposit and first months rent. So he OWED me this money, he managed to pay half of it within the first month but then I kept asking him for it and nothing ever happened. And these past 4 months I've just gotten more & more ticked off because this guy eats my shit, uses my shit, takes my stuff always without asking. He stole my last roll of toilet paper over last weekend! And he uses the last bit of olive oil, so I come home wanting to cook and the food & other things are missing, but heres the fun part: I ask him "Did you use my olive oil?".. he turns around, ponders for two seconds while munching down on some crap and responds incoherently, "no, dont think so *mumble* *mumble* time *mumble*"... ahha yeah mumble? I see, guess the fairys took the olive oil.. that actually works since I found out today for a fact that he is gay, I thought he was just overtly metrosexual but guess not.

Ok now to the video, so this guy goes in my room at times, takes my stuff, turns off my heating, steals my toilet paper, my gel etc. So I setup my webcam to act as a surveillance camera, and heres the result...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post his gay dance moves on youtube in real time...make him feel the pain.